Your membership in the Millbrook Area Chamber of Commerce works hard every day to ensure that your business and your community thrive
- Growing jobs and capital investment that build more business for all.
- Creating opportunities for meaningful business connections and promotion.
- Enhancing the Millbrook area’s brand and image as a destination for business, visitors, tourism and residents
- Connecting you and your employees to vital resources and impactful issues.
- Providing a multitude of networking events each year.
Your membership includes a full list of benefits to help you and your business grow and prosper. Let us help you connect and engage with other members in the community to grow your business, your client base, and fuel your business with the resources it needs to thrive.
College & University Opportunities
- Free Professional Development Courses through Alabama State University
- Graduate Degree Scholarship of $500 off first course at Auburn University at Montgomery
- $1000 discount toward the first term of Graduate Scholarship in Athletic Training for all members of the Millbrook Chamber of Commerce at Huntingdon College
- 10% off tuition and free application fees for you and your employees at Troy University
Exclusive Website Access
- Your own personal login to the MillbrookChamber.org website
- The ability to design and manage your own page within the site and change it to suit whatever information you want your clients to see
- Ability to post to the Chamber’s Calendar of Events
- Ability to pay dues, register for events, and view your payment profile
- Free access to the Growth Zone mobile app
- Control your own categorical listing in the MACC online directory (up to 3 categories)
- Pay for luncheons and other event tickets without paying any fees
- Stay up on current Chamber events and happenings
- Submit special notices and graphics to be included for your own upcoming events
- Learn about programs, webinars, and other opportunities to grow your business
- Opportunity to participate in the Alabama Chambers Benefit Program through Iron ReHealth
- Consult your local insurance company for discounts available to Chamber members
Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Enjoy special discounts and benefits exclusive only for MACC Chamber Members by MACC Chamber Members
- Engage with other Chamber members and businesses in your community through luncheons, morning coffees, after hours gatherings, young professionals’ gatherings and more
- Participate in golf tournaments, bass tournaments and other outdoor Chamber functions
- Business referrals
- Chair an events committee, become a Chamber Ambassador, Join the Young Professionals and more
- Brochures and promotional items on display
- Business Card Exchange
- Hosting and Sponsorship opportunities
- New Member, new location, and Anniversary Ribbon Cuttings, Grand-Openings and Groundbreakings
- Social Media coverage on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Opportunity to be selected as MACC Emerging, Small, Medium or Large Business of the Year
- Opportunity to be nominated and selected as the Alabama Small Business of the Year through MACC’s partnership with the Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama and the Business Council of Alabama
- Membership dues may be tax deductible as an ordinary business expense as a result of the MACC 501(c)(6) status. Dues paid to the Chamber are not a charitable tax deduction for Federal Income Tax purposes. Consult your personal Tax Specialist for details regarding deductions
- Ability to post to MACC’s online Job Posting Board
- Updates on programs offered by the Small Business Development Center of Alabama (SBDC) that help businesses with everything from loans to strategic planning
- Access to programs from Alabama Works! including pre-employment screening, as well as job skills training in the construction, electrical and maritime industries
Ready to Join?
You can click here to be taken to our online member registration or click the links below for an in-depth look at our memberships options to see what is right for you, and fill out the application digitally or in person.